Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Consulting the Tea Leaves



Check out the great interview that Joe Doyle was kind enough to give us. I apologize about all the background noise; I didn't realize it was so prominent until I viewed the video just now, and my meager video editing skills don't allow me to temper it. That notwithstanding, I hope you get a sense for what a wealth of information Mr. Doyle has about tea, but also about the history surrounding it.

We had the roibos/red bush cocoa and caramel that Joe mentions in the video, and it was wonderful. The cocoa flavor was subtle, and not at all overpowering. Probably owing to our never having had roibos before, the tea didn't agree with us, but we will definitely be buying more tea from Joe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at work in the restrooms we have those dogs playing pool and cards paintings. They looks slightly different tho. I can take a pic if you want haha